Technical Features of the Chlorine Tank
- Tank Sizes; 4K800 Ø828x2200mm ve 4K400 Ø828x1350mm
- Tanks are produced from boiler sheet in EN 10028-2 standard.
- Tanks have a certificate of approval issued by the notified body in accordance with the 2010/35 / EC (TPED) Directive.
- Production control of tanks “” product certification is done by internationally authorized third party independent inspection and surveillance agency TURK LOYDU or TUV Austria Türk
- The sheets used in manufacturing are precisely cut in our computer-controlled CNC plasma cutting machine without being forced to pull and bend.
- All welding is done by certified welders.
- All body sources pass 100% radiographic film shooting and magnetic particle crack testing.
- Curves are produced by the spinning method and are subjected to Ultrasonic and Magnetic Particle crack testing after plastering.
All tanks are tested under 48 kg / cm² hydrostatic pressure for 30 minutes under pressure.
- The tanks are made ready to be painted with metallic grid spray (Sa 2 ½) quality and the outer surfaces are painted with 20 micron epoxy primer and 80 micron epoxy top coat paint upon customer request.
We produce chlorine tanks in different capacities in line with customer demands.